May 6, 2007

Text Messages

Everybody texts messages here, it's a cheap and easy way to communicate with (or to harass) people. This is a random, inane message I got from one of my admirers awhile ago (the spelling mistakes are all his):

"Hey. Am in my way home. home whr the dearest person in a lifetime lives that is u Aleson. pls make no plans friday night. We r going out 4 Dinner. Looking forward to seeu. warmest greetings to a beautiful blue eyes."

My eyes are green.

My friend Sally got this one:

"A star has 5 ends, a square has 4 end, a traiangel has 3 ends, a life has 1 end, a circale has no end, so I hope our friendship will be like a circale. Welcom my friend."

She met him at a cafe one night and spoke with him for two minutes. Very romantic, no?

1 comment:

jaleen said...

ack, Thats the sort of attention that drives me nuts. I'd go crazy if I felt like I was constantly fending off being hit on.